WHAT MOTIVATES US?
Knowing that our methods and skills are capable of steering New Zealand businesses back on the road to recovery. At the very least, we take pride in the knowledge that our services make the process of closure, if that has to occur, a lot less trying financially, legally and emotionally.
WHAT MAKES US UNIQUE?
We are a team of genuinely passionate people and we think our knowledge of business insolvency can’t be matched. Our uniqueness is also in our approachable, caring, down-to-earth manner – This is the feedback we've had from numerous clients.READ MORE
what we do
- We take the time to really understand your business.
- We want businesses to survive and we use our unique knowledge of the VA process to reach the best possible outcomes for everyone.
- We're insolvency law experts: we know the requirements of the law and the obligations that need to be met.
- “We work with businesses of all shapes and sizes throughout New Zealand”.
- “Our services are carried out with care and confidentiallity.”
- The objective of the Voluntary Administration model is defined as being able to see whether, or not, the Company, or...
- The case for Voluntary Administration. From January 2014 up to the end of March 2018 there have been 216,157 new companies...
When your cash flow is slow, creditor claims are mounting and you face supplier cuts – it is often difficult to make decisions past day-to-day survival, let alone see a way out. However, the earlier you seek professional help, the more likely it is that your business will survive.
At BWA Insolvency we can work with you to find that way forward.READ MORE