WHAT MOTIVATES US?
Knowing that our methods and skills are capable of steering New Zealand businesses back on the road to recovery. At the very least, we take pride in the knowledge that our services make the process of closure, if that has to occur, a lot less trying financially, legally and emotionally.
WHAT MAKES US UNIQUE?
We are a team of genuinely passionate people and we think our knowledge of business insolvency can’t be matched. Our uniqueness is also in our approachable, caring, down-to-earth manner – This is the feedback we've had from numerous clients.READ MORE
what we do
- We take the time to really understand your business.
- We want businesses to survive and we use our unique knowledge of the VA process to reach the best possible outcomes for everyone.
- We're insolvency law experts: we know the requirements of the law and the obligations that need to be met.
- “We work with businesses of all shapes and sizes throughout New Zealand”.
- “Our services are carried out with care and confidentiallity.”
- STRAIGHT TALK NO. 2 Monday 20 October 2017 WHERE’S THE FLYWHEEL? Energy is imposed upon an object to transform it or...
- The basic requirement of a Director is to cause sales to occur; meet expenses while doing so, pay tax on...
When your cash flow is slow, creditor claims are mounting and you face supplier cuts – it is often difficult to make decisions past day-to-day survival, let alone see a way out. However, the earlier you seek professional help, the more likely it is that your business will survive.
At BWA Insolvency we can work with you to find that way forward.READ MORE